Friday, January 20, 2012

Hello loser's bench

My surgery date was 1/17/12 today is 1/20/12 yay I am now sleeved ans on my way. On the day of surgery I weighed in at .... lol I know they tell their weight on Biggest Loser, but I'm just not ready to do that yet :o), I have not weighed myself yet due to retaining fluids and the horrible bloating from (sorry for the TMI) the gas I have when they put air in my tummy during surgery. So far I'm getting used to trying to not drink too much at a time as that causes pain. Part of me sits here thinking did he really do it? Am I really sleeved and starting a whole new chapter of my life? Then all I have to do is cough and realize yup he did it... Lol. I have before pictures I will be adding and will add update pictures every couple months. I couldn't have done this without all of my wonderful friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment